On a hot summer's day, who can resist a refreshing glass of iced Organic Ursa Major or Solar Fantasia? They are a great healthier alternative to sugary soft drinks or fruit juices. Here is Misty Mountain Tea's guide to making delicious iced fruity tisane in minutes.
1. Measure out the desired amount of Ursa Major or Solar Fantasia into a pot or tea press: 2 heaping teaspoons per 6 - 8 oz cup of water Note: This is double the concentration for hot tisane
2. Boil your water and pour it over the fruity tisane. Steep for 10 minutes.
3. Pour off liquid into a heat resistant container.
4. Add sweetener if so desired to taste. Note: We use approximately 1/2 tsp of Organic Agave per cup
5. Place in refrigerator until well chilled
6. Pour chilled fruity tisane over ice and add additional cold water to achieve desired concentration.