Why is loose leaf tea more environmentally friendly?
- Fewer packaging materials and therefore less garbage / litter
- Loose leaf tea can be easily composted
- Many commercial tea bags are not fully biodegradable
- Re-usable tea infusers eliminate waste
- An increasing number of loose leaf teas are organic
Share photos and images of how you observed Earth Day at home this year using the hashtag #EarthDayAtHome (hopefully drinking loose leaf tea) Join in the 24 hours of actions at earthday.org to drive actions big and small for people and the planet.